Days in New York City!
Len Andersen NYC | 914-536-7101 ( M ) 800-428-4801 - 5 PM to 5 AM

Len Andersen

(914) 618-3930
5:00 PM - 5:00 AM, (800) 428-4801
(914) 237-7689

Seen or Heard Len Andersen Impersonated?

Schedule Seven Days Starting April 28th

// New York City, NY 914-536-7101

Contact Us Today

Len Andersen NYC
(914) 536-7101 (Cellphone) / 800-428-4801 (5pm - 5am)
I will be attending American Legion function City Island NYC Memorial Day and TURBO EXPO 2022 Rotterdam June 13 – 17, 2022

ATTEMPTING TO SHUTDOWN IMPERSONATION OF ME,
LEN ANDERSEN,
len.turbine@gmail.com
AND len@lenandersen.com
CALL 914-237-7689




Len

Hard to impersonate background! I have eleven patents that I wrote. Such has me mentioned as having extreme wealth. Note resume. My accomplishments include work in media for over 20 years, including all “World Petroleum Congresses,” political writing, welding engineering – inspection background – 6 patents certification AWS – CWI for over 20 years, More than ten years in electrical gen propulsion, three patent in process. Degrees in Chemical engineering/chemistry. Diploma in marine diving. Registered rep ( stockbroker ) qualified! However, I have dealt with real offline and online impersonation in the forms of:

  • Forgery of Signature
  • Email Answering Without My Knowledge or Permission
  • Impersonation of Me on the Telephone
  • Impersonation With One Walking and Talking

  

The purpose of this site is to stop the ongoing impersonation of Len Andersen.


Call (914) 618-3930 


THE BASIS FOR IMPERSONATION STEALING

Met many extremely empowered people and achieved political change with interaction and political writing. Secondarily is my earned wealth with power generation – propulsion technology heard savings of 25% in electrical generation mechanical energy output and hugely reducing distribution loss. This invention (three patents) should reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 25% with additional emission reduction. Total savings 50%? www.gasturbineandersen.com! There is a real threat of having this invention in the hands of a fraud who is acting like me and could steal, or discredit me by acting absurdly through emails, etc... They could contact the wrong people for investments, and I don't want anyone to deal with these hardships. The aspect of my latest patent application is the control of particular matter (PM) 2.5 and 10 on smokestacks that impact people dying of pollution. I have done political writing published in the largest newspapers and have been on TV as a journalist at World Petroleum Congress. I have met and worked with world-class public officeholders. I was offered a job at the White House/Executive branch US Gov.

Link to an alternate site (www.gasturbineandersen.com) with Wealth,  Power Generation, and Propulsion.

Contact Resume

Gas Turbine

Combined Gas Cycle Turbine


Contact

Phone
(914) 618-3930

Hours of Operation
5:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Address
46 Alexander Ave, Yonkers, NY 10704

Service Area
Manhattan, New York, Worldwide